Are you planning an offsite meeting? Or maybe a once-in-a-lifetime social event? Every hotel has its own sales tactic with the reasons to choose their particular venue. We prefer to take a more personalized approach, working with clients to tailor their events to maximize their ROI while offering the best experience possible.
However, there are some standard differentiators with Stonewall Resort that make our venue stand out. Here are a few that resonate specifically with prospective meeting planners.
Stonewall Resort for Your Next Meeting? Here’s Why
1. SECLUDED BUT NOT ISOLATED
The setting is stunning, with gorgeous views of the lake. The property is quiet and offers plenty of privacy while still accessible with interstate access from any direction. In addition, the property is surrounded by forested, undeveloped parklands, adding to the serenity.
Being a destination resort, you can settle in and enjoy all that the property offers without having to leave if you don’t want to.
2. MULTIPLE AWARD WINNER
Winning awards never gets old; we still celebrate every single one! Here are a few we’ve received:
- Best of South Award of Excellence by Meetings South Magazine
- Multi-year Trip Advisor Award of Excellence
- Stella Gold Award
- Adrian Award
- Hall of Fame Recipient with WV Weddings
- Best Lake in West Virginia according to MSN
Our location is well known and well-loved by many in the group space.
Explore Successful Meetings & Conferences at Stonewall Resort >>
3. HIGH CLEANLINESS SCORE
Cleanliness was at the forefront of our property even before the pandemic. The guest rooms and public areas have consistently scored high for cleanliness. Although we’ve changed some of our routines and systems to accommodate new mandates, our commitment to a property that is clean and healthy is the same as it has always been.
4. FRIENDLY AND COMPETENT STAFF
Our long-tenured sales and conference planning managers have an excellent reputation within the group market. They have experience working with varied budgets and group sizes. In addition, our conference concierge is onsite and available for groups.
5. PALMER COURSE, A HIDDEN GEM
If you haven’t played a game on the Palmer Course, you’re missing out! This Arnold Palmer Signature Course is a hidden gem and is enjoyed by golfers of all skill levels.
But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what Arnold Palmer himself had to say, “All my friends who know it tell me they really love Stonewall. They enjoy going there to play and say it’s the perfect venue for golf. Very picturesque!”
6. VERSATILE VENUE
No matter your goals and expectations for your offsite meeting, we’ve got you covered.
- We offer value packages for off-peak days and months
- There are views of the lake, golf course, and parkland from guest rooms and public areas
- The large fire pit area is a great place to have informal conversations and overlooks the lake and pool
- The setting is relaxed yet upscale
- Lake cruises are excellent for unwinding and networking
- Three tennis courts
- Extensive lawn areas for outdoor dining, special events, and team building
7. EXCELLENT CULINARY REPUTATION
Being a destination resort means we have food varieties and plenty of them. Our three restaurants offer diverse food options at all price points. In addition, our group menu offers ala carte and packaged options. Our banquet space is an excellent choice for groups as well.
As you can see, we are experts in the industry who excel at what we do. We would love the opportunity to serve your company for your next offsite event. Reach out to the staff at Stonewall Resort today. More here >>